For our customer we’re looking for a talented Network/Security engineer to join the NOC team.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Your responsibilities :
- Operate a network system in a mostly Cisco environment;
- You follow-up day-to-day incidents
- Analyze and resolve incidents and technical problems
- You follow-up day-to-day incidents; you analyze and resolve incidents and technical problems
- Execute procedures related to infrastructure maintenance for which the NOC is responsible
- You actively suggest and implement improvements for the NOC
- You keep up a strong competency level within technologies related to a NOC
- You are to go-to person when it comes to network questions from the other ict operations teams
- You execute procedures related to infrastructure maintenance for which the NOC is responsible
Your technical background :
- You have a Bachelor in Computer Science;
- You have a working knowledge of network (Cisco switching and routing) systems and are certified CCNA
- Cisco and Fortinet based firewalls
- You have some experience with linux based OS’s and virtual systems
- You've working with Zabbix
- ICT is your passion;
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English