We’re looking for experienced functional analysts to help shape the next generation of Health IT Systems.
We’d like to invite the best of minds of the industry to take part in this exciting transformation.
About the Department and the Role:
The IT Solutions Department plans, develops, maintains and provides world class systems for secure and reliable collection, storage and exploitation of health-related data.
Successful candidates will report to the Head of IT Solutions Department.
They will also work in close cooperation with the Head of Service, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Developers.
On the Candidate:
We are looking for experienced analysts who are happy to form the bridge between the visions, requirements and technical teams.
RESPONSIBILITIES Successful candidates will be expected to
• Create, design and draft functional analysis / design / functional architecture documentation to help stakeholders understand, plan and implement requirements;
• Take part and lead in customer / product owner interviews to produce functional design documentation that can further be used to split into User Stories;
• Take part in the analysis phase of technical and business projects;
• Analyze and identify pain points in existing applications and interview different stakeholders;
• Understand the customers services and provide stakeholders clarity on how our mission can help realizing their goals;
• Estimate functional analysis related work;
• Work with different QA teams to help build test plans;
• Help build and strengthen a business analysis competence by championing best practices and processes;
• Contibute and produce solid functional architecture artefacts, business / technical capability maps, business analysis documentation, business project processes.
Working is 100% remote until april.
Afterwards the location will be Brussels South (near the station)
• At least 10+ years of experience in IT, 5+ of which is active functional analysis positions (functional analyst or business architect);
• Curiosity or better, experience in Belgian health ecosystem
• Experience in documenting AS-IS and TO-BE functionalities of a given solution;
• Experience in analyzing complex ecosystems with advanced data collection and data processing processes;
• Able to process multiple sources of information at the same time, digest and document them, about large number of projects;
• Self-motivated, stress resistant, self and well organized, structured;
• Excellent work ethic and a team player: Leader, when need be, follower when need be;
• Excellent articulation, presentation, negotiation and leadership skills;
• Strong command of MS Office suite (word, excel, PowerPoint).
• Outstanding command of English, written, spoken and understanding is mandatory. Fluency in either of the national languages (French, Dutch) required.
Nice to have
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Scienses and/or Engineering, Information Technologies, Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Civil Engineering, Commercial Engineering or a related field;
• Experience in healthcare sector or Belgian health data ecosystem is a huge plus (Electronic Patient Dossier, Clinical Tools – open clinica etc.);
• Expertise in some of the following technologies is a huge plus: JAVA, Angular, Form.io, Linux, SAS, SAS VIYA, DB2, Drupal;
• Expertise in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Reporting, Distributed Data Collection;
• Experience in information architecture, information modelling, HL7 / FHIR, Clinical Building Blocks (Zorg Informatie Bouwstenen – ZIBs);
• Experience in big data, statistical analysis, cloud migrations, service oriented architecture, integration architectures, event-driven systems, distributed data collection systems;
• Certifications: TOGAF, PRINCE2, PMP, ITIL certifications;
• Project and/or program management, process management, delivery management experiences are a plus.