Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
The Network Relations Officer is responsible for managing all parties in the project of designing, managing & maintaining the cable network. He/she follows-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region
- Represents the first line of contact between the company and external companies such as cities & communes, project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined
- Understands the plan, able to analyse the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution
- Has got good negotiation skills and assertive enough to defend the our viewpoints & interests.
- Understands the advantage and drawbacks of works in synergy.
- Follows-up with the contractor's work (internal or external).
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date
Degree & Experience
- Bachelor degree (IT, Surveying, geography or similar)
- Experience in the telecom world
- Previous experience in road works and/or utility works is beneficial
- Good knowledge of AutoCad, QGIS or similar
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to negotiate between different internal & external parties
- Strong interest and/or experience in the telecom world
- Ability to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind
- Able to work independently and organize and prioritize your work
- Fluent and professional communication skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances
Dutch and English