The Business System Owner is responsible for the interface between the internal IT department and the NEO department for all the IT tools used by the NEO department. Some of these tools are also used by other departments such as CUO (Customer Operations)
To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget
Degree & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or similar by experience
- Knowledge of IT concepts and tools
- Ability to learn and acquire a deep knowledge of the functioning and interaction between the different applications used.
- Able to gain insight in the organizational structure, processes and applications used in the construction process of infrastructure within the public domain.
- Able to translate and facilitate between users and IT specialists.
- Able to define and monitor a planning (project management skills).
- Result driven
Languages : NL/ FR and English