For our customer we’re looking for a talented Oracle Database Administrator
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
General information about the project :
- IT's our client's intention to build databub/datalake
- Administration Database & data replications in technical & business projects
- Golden gate is currently used to migrate Oracle databases 12c from HPE Superdome to X86 clone Oracle databases 12c/19c from Prod tot non-prod environments
- Streaming Analytics is not yet used, might be considered in a proof of concept.
- Database performance tuning, SQL query tuning
Your responsibilities :
- For Oracle Database & golden gate, roles are planned with the DBA team members.
- Participation for Oracle Database & Golden Gate in planned projects/changes, to support both technical & business initiatives
- Releases are mostly planned outside of business hours
- Performance tuning on for database infrastructure & SQL tuning
- D2D according ITIL good practises
- Deliverables, as agreed according "definition of done" for projects
The technical context :
- Infrastructure DBA with 3rd level expertise on
- Oracle streaming analytics
- Oracle Golden Gate
- Oracle database 19c
- Automation via Jenkins/Ansible AWX to support DevOps selfservice
- DevOps: automated/selfservice if possible
Your mental capacity :
- Can do, result driven mentality
- No fear to take responsibility
- Clear, professional, adult-adult communication skills
- Being able to work independent, but also in team an cross team in transparency
- Enterprise scale delivery, the right things first, right from the first time
Your language knowledge :
- English ( French or Dutch are a plus)
Practical information :
- Work from home is possible 4 days/week, 1 fixed day/week onsite ( 5 days/week from home during lockdown because of Covid )
- 24/7 Guard, with a response time of 30' continuous delivery of service Monday-Friday 07:30 - 17:30