They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
Description: Junior tagging analyst
As a tagging analyst you are responsible for understanding the business reporting needs and are able to translate them into technical requirements. You will manage and maintain the web and app analytics implementation for our websites and apps. (Analyze tagging needs, write guidelines, support developers, and validate staging and production)
• Work in clear collaboration with business departments to understand the data/reporting needs
• Translate the business reporting requirements into technical implementation guidelines
• Work in close collaboration with the technical departments to make sure the tagging guidelines are correctly implemented and according to the analytics standards
• Assure the appropriate data collection for qualitative reporting and insights creation.
• Develop dashboards in adobe analytics / create reports reflecting the customer’s behavior
• You have some experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
• Knowledge of a Tag Management Systems (Tealium, Adobe launch, …) is an asset
• The digital business is your passion.
• Languages: English, Dutch and French (trilingual)
• Communication & presentation skills
• Customer-oriented mindset