Our Customer in the telecom market is looking for a Campaign specialist within the Business Intelligence department.
• You will be part of the “Chapter CRM & Customer Performance” team within the Customers Data Chapter.
• You will be assigned to the CRM Center of Excellence where you will be responsible for the development of direct marketing target lists.
• Discuss with marketing the target group they want to contact for their direct marketing actions (retention, acquisition, win-back) and give advice on selection possibilities based on available data.
• Translate the customer targets into data requirements to prepare and script the customer target files (via HCL UNICA campaign tool and/or SQL scripting)
• Knowledge of the HCL UNICA campaign tool is a plus, but not required upfront: learn on the job and internal training will be a first important aspect of the job.
• Respect & apply contact rules for mailings, outbound calls, sms campaigns, … Be always GDPR compliant!
• Deliver the target files to the agencies (they will contact the customers based on your input), email application, SMS and PNS application, upload of leads in sales applications
• Report on & pro actively follow up on issues to guarantee on time & correct delivery of final campaign target files
Degree & Experience:
• Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent in experience (economics, marketing, IT …)
• A first professional BI experience is a plus or a relevant internship
• Strong knowledge of SQL (to be used in a business context)
• Basic knowledge of BI tools, databases & data warehouse
• Knowledge of UNICA campaign tool is a plus (learn on the job – training foreseen)
• Analytical skills - familiar with relational databases – likes to work with data – likes to work in direct marketing context
• Dynamic, entrepreneurial, self-starter, stress resistant, pro-active and fast learner profile
• Strong communication skills & result oriented
• Team player and good communicator
• Positive & constructive mindset
• Able to work independently and manage own time effectively
Good knowledge of Dutch and English or French and English
2 days per week working from Brussels