Business Intelligence consultant - Ordina
As a Business Intelligence consultant, you will join our data wizards team where you will guide our clients in collecting, analysing and visualising their business data. Based on your work, you will help our customers optimise their business processes. You apply a design-thinking methodology to uncover the needs of the business. Once these are clear, you translate them into a concrete solution. You are someone who communicates and dares to think along with the customer. You always build the bridge between business and IT. You look for relevant data sources to answer deeper data questions with goal-oriented and creative visualisation solution. Besides the analysis process and the visual aspect, you also pay attention to the end-to-end quality, time & cost of your solution. You are not afraid of teamwork. In short, your ambition is to let data speak for itself, in a completely unique and distinctive way!
Do you already have your first work experience ? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing team and build and strengthen your knowledge in the most current technologies? Then don’t hesitate, apply and who knows, you may soon join the Ordina DataDriven team.
Who we are looking for
- You are eager to learn and communicate
- Extracting insight from data is what gives you energy
- You want to become an expert in the most prominent data-related tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Qliksense, Azure, GCP, etc.
- You are analytical, critical and dare to think along with others
- You strive for creative solutions in a challenging business context
- You are not afraid of data modelling
- You have knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of best practices in visual data design & data storytelling is an absolute asset
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English
- Including your dashboards or portfolio in the application is a clear sign of your ambition
- You have a master or bachelor degree in a relevant domain
What we offer
- You are a key figure in projects at top Belgian companies
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- Your knowledge is kept up-to-date thanks to workshops, conferences, training courses and you are constantly supported by your colleagues
- A healthy balance between work and private life
- You can co-direct your career and continue to grow
- Your colleagues are down to earth and have a no-nonsense attitude; there is room for your own initiative
- You can participate in fun business and team-building activities
- You enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.
- You can optimise your net salary thanks to our IP-reward
- You can become the next DataViz Wizard in our team. Who doesn’t want to be a wizard?
- This year we are going to break the mark of 40 wizards, are you number 40? Then you will win a great prize!
Everyone is welcome to apply. Because we believe in the power of diversity and value inclusion. After all, the best ideas and smartest solutions arise in diverse teams. That is exactly why we pay so much attention to the composition of our high performance teams. So that you feel at home and can get the best out of yourself.