Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Are you a developer who loves to build innovative apps, always keeping up with current trends? Do you enjoy the exhilarating sprint to the finish in developing and delivering a product? Do you like to preach the low-code gospel? You are our new Mendix developer for sure!
As a Mendix developer in the Ordina Mendix unit, you will design and build innovative apps for our customers. You will thrive in our professional yet very friendly and transparent environment, where we focus on knowledge and get a bit better in what we do every day. For years already, we have been at the top of the field of Mendix experts, and you will quickly become a part of this select group. You believe low-code, the move from textual coding to a more visual method, is the future, and you are eager to convey this to our many customers.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina is the digital business partner that harnesses technology and market know-how to give its clients an edge. We help our clients stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions, and by designing and managing IT landscapes.
The Ordina Mendix unit is a combined force of Belgian and Dutch colleagues. Ordina Netherlands is already the market leader in Low-code projects, and our ambition is to achieve this leading position in Belgium as well.
We like to work closely together in a friendly and informal atmosphere. Every last Friday of the month, we finish the day off with beer, pizza, and board games. Come and join us.
This is you
Just good is not good enough; you want to be among the best in your field. That’s why you’re trying hard to become a Mendix master, with the ambition to keep track of all current developments in low-code development. You’re also looking for ways to improve yourself further or to grow as part of a team. Most of all, you like complex issues and can quickly come up with elegant solutions.
Your technical background:
- a Bachelor's degree in Applied Computer Science or a Master's degree in a technically oriented field or equivalent through experience
- at least three years of demonstrable knowledge and experience in software development in one of the following areas:
At the Ordina Mendix unit, you’ll be a part of a dynamic team and a cool work atmosphere. But of course, that’s not all! Here’s what else we have to offer you:
- working as a specialist on projects at top Belgian companies
- an open-minded workplace where initiative thrives
- a high-tech environment focused on knowledge and innovation
- an ample budget for participation in workshops, training, and conferences
- control over your professional growth and career path. We strongly encourage you to keep evolving
- a competitive salary package