Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As an experienced UI designer you will work with other designers and our clients to bring projects to the best end result. You have an eye for detail and are familiar with the common UI design patterns and the importance of accessibility. In your designs you strive for the highest level of quality for every screen and every device.
In addition, as a design system expert you are convinced of the benefits of a design system and you have proven experience in setting up and managing these systems. From your role as an expert, you will contribute to the further development of the design systems expertise domain within Ordina.
Where you're going to get started
Bold is the digital experience unit within Ordina, consisting of a talented team of 20 Design experts and 30 high-experienced Developers who together focus on conceiving, developing, implementing and optimizing customer-facing digital touchpoints, all with the aim of making a positive impact on brand and user experience.
- You know different user-centered-design techniques and methods
- Challenging assignments and projects for top Belgian companies
- A dynamic high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- An open no-nonsense company culture with room for own initiative
- A large number of workshops, training courses and events in cooperation with Ordina Academy
- Real opportunities to grow within the company and clearly define your career based on a Human Talent Management program
- Regular fun team events and knowledge sharing sessions
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits such as a company car, laptop, telephone allowance, meal vouchers, insurance package etc.-
This is you
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in different projects/environments.
- You design intuitive and accessible user interfaces and pay attention to the smallest details
- You are familiar with modern design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, …
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in setting up and managing design systems. Additional bonus points if that experience is within larger companies or organizations
- You always take accessibility into account and have knowledge of the best practices in this area
- You have experience with branding and know how to correctly translate a brand’s identity into a digital environment
- You like to work in a team, but you can also work independently
- You have strong communication skills
- You speak and write fluently Dutch and English