Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
Are you ready to join a team of M365 Developers who are passionate about automating the future of our clients' applications? As an M365 Developer, you will be at the forefront of developing functional designs and delivering sustainable solutions across the dynamic Office 365 platform. Your keen eye for detail and commitment to producing quality work will be invaluable to our team. Collaborating with your peers, you will participate in acceptance testing and ensure customer satisfaction post-implementation.
Where you're going to get started
The Workplace & Productivity practice within BPS (Business Platform Services) is a diverse practice where device management experts, Office365 productivity consultants, enterprise voice specialists and change & adoption professionals work together on the modern, secure workplace of tomorrow. They realize with our clients a total vision of the modern workplace that is secure, flexible, attractive and productive. Customized according to the real needs of the customer. In addition to technological expertise, we pay attention to human guidance, and positive user experience. This makes our digital transformation projects an integral success.
This is you
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree
- You have knowledge of Office 365 and Azure and you are aware of the latest trends
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Node.js, Gulp, C# or SharePoint Framework (SPFx) is a plus
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities