Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a software architect, you play a key role in the realization of projects, where architecture is the differentiator. You create high-level project designs that support and drive the client's strategy. You follow the latest trends and developments within your domain and can make recommendations on their adoption. You share your knowledge with your colleagues in competence centers on topics such as architecture, cloud and security. You don’t shy away from pre-sales activities and you use your expertise to win a bid.
Where you're going to get started
JWorks wants to help customers excel in their domain by leveraging IT tech innovations in the Java & cloud ecosystem. We accomplish this with highly skilled teams of experts and strong leaders, that are drawing their expertise from our community. This way we will tackle any business challenge our customers might face by building the right digital products.
The practice Technical Leadership is a team of technical leaders focused on architecture and team dynamics. We are a team of architects, team leads, project managers and analysts, always with a strong focus on Java development. This team knows better than anyone how to bring a project to a successful conclusion. We also support our customers in the area of application architecture and in the area of solution architecture.
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
This is you
- You are passionate about technology and have at least 5 years of experience
- You have thorough knowledge of development methodologies, standards, technical risks and architectural patterns: event-driven, cloud-native architecture, n-tier, onion architecture, ...
- You have experience with automated testing and setting up delivery pipelines
- You can work with application servers and containers and know how to use tools like Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Sonar and Maven
- You have a passion for coaching people and mentoring a team
- As a servant leader you support people and scrum teams through the agile process
- You have experience with application modernization or integration patterns
- You can communicate in Dutch and English, French is a plus