Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a development lead at Ordina, your responsibility goes beyond building software applications. Thinking along with the software architect when designing the technology landscape and coaching and supporting the software engineers are part of your responsibilities. So it goes without saying that you have experience managing a team and believe in servant leadership. You are a preacher of clean code and clean architecture and expect the same from your team. As an all-round professional, you are flexibly available for all kinds of tasks within a scrum team. You enjoy participating in pre-sales activities, throwing your technical expertise into the fray to win a bid.
Where you're going to get started
JWorks wants to help customers excel in their domain by leveraging IT tech innovations in the Java & cloud ecosystem. We accomplish this with highly skilled teams of experts and strong leaders, that are drawing their expertise from our community. This way we will tackle any business challenge our customers might face by building the right digital products.
The practice Application Development is a team of Java experts. Java has no secrets for us and we also know the Spring stack through and through. Our applications are developed according to the most modern standards (Cloud-native, Contract-First, …). We help our customers build customised solutions help them modernise their applications.
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies in diverse sectors
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense business culture with space for personal initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up to date at our Ordina Academy you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, expense account etc.
- You can take part in fun business and team building activities
This is you
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as a developer
- You are a born negotiator who can quickly defuse conflicts
- You communicate clearly, assertively and efficiently with all your stakeholders
- You are familiar with cloud-native development, microservices, NoSQL, single page applications, reactive programming and domain-driven design.
- You have the necessary technical and communication skills to discuss software requirements with the customer
- You have knowledge of Spring Core, Spring Boot, Angular, React
- Test-Driven Development and tools like Git, Jenkins, Sonar and Maven
- You have already been exposed to Cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure
- You are a fan of DevOps agile and scrum
- You can communicate in Dutch and English, French is a plus