Ordina is the digital business partner that uses technology and market knowledge to give its customers an edge. We help our customers stay ahead of change through smart digital end-to-end solutions, sustainable software solutions and the design and management of IT landscapes.
As a Quality & Compliance Engineer, you will ensure that products, processes, systems and services in the world of Life Sciences meet regional and global quality regulations and standards. Q&C Engineers are therefore active in various areas such as computer system validation (CSV), MES, lab qualification, Quality Assurance, Engineering... and so much more.
Where you're going to get started
Ordina's Quality & Compliance (Q) team provides more than 100 expert consultants in 3 different practices, Laboratory, Production and Business Technology. Within these practices different roles are taken up by the Q&C engineers such as qualification and validation of equipment, production lines, cleaning, sterilization, utilities, software’s as well as business analysis, engineering, building, project management and so much more. Most of the Q'ers have a scientific background; often industrial engineers, bioengineers, biotechnologists, biomedical scientists, pharmacists, ... but historians, translators/interpreters, communication scientists, etc. also regularly find their way to our team.
This is you
- Graduate with a Master's degree in a scientific direction (Industrial Ir, Bio Ir, Chemie, Biotechnology, Pharmacy,...) or equivalent by experience.
- You have experience working in a regulated environment.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You can work independently as well as in a team.
- You have developed document writing skills.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and an eye for quality.
- You demonstrate the consultancy mindset by being pro-active, taking ownership and showing commitment.
- You have a focus on problem solving.
- You are eager to learn and evolve.
- You will contribute to projects for top companies, both nationally and internationally.
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation.
- Your colleagues are down to earth and open to new ideas and initiatives.
- You keep your knowledge up to date by participating in workshops, trainings and conferences.
- You give direction to your career and can grow.
- You enjoy benefits such as a company car, laptop, phone allowance, insurance, etc.
Everyone is welcome to apply. Because we believe in the power of diversity and value inclusion. After all, the best ideas and smartest solutions arise in diverse teams. That is exactly why we pay so much attention to the composition of our high performance teams. So that you feel at home and can get the best out of yourself.