Within the Transversal Services Team you work as a Platform Owner for a number of core IT Systems of our landscape. These platforms have recently been introduced in the organization, so your work will be a mix of propagating the role of the component in the IT Reference Architecture, starting a supporting team at our partner and performing the necessary continuous improvements of the platform. In addition to these new platforms, we manage a number of older building blocks where the focus will be more on lifecycle management. These are quite technical applications, so we are looking for a technical profile.
- You map and document the needs of the Ypto organization in terms of the platform(s) for which you are responsible.
- You translate these needs into concrete functional and non-functional specifications.
- You are the representative of Ypto at the partner and therefore responsible for the prioritization of the backlog that exists for your platforms.
- You are the internal product owner for this platform.
- You partially document the solutions and ensure that the documentation is up-to-date.
- You regularly liaise with users, suppliers and other stakeholders to draw up and manage the necessary roadmaps (improvements, bugs, incidents).
- As an expert of the platforms you manage, you are the point of contact for internal colleagues and as L4 you assist the partner support teams.
- You monitor the coherence with existing business and solution architecture at all times and consult with the Enterprise, System and Solution Architects if necessary.
- You participate in the development of test scenarios, functional tests and data cleaning.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position (Application Owner, Technical Analyst, …)
- Knowledge of and experience with Agile ScrumGood all-round technical expertise in a container Platform based on Kubernetes and Rancher
- Development experience of 2 years in either .Net or JAVA – especially in the development of services/APIs
- Experience with other IT4IT systems (queueing systems, reporting systems, ESB, API Platform…) – as a user or as an application owner or platform owner
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written – knowledge of one of the national languages is required (Dutch or French)
- Good communication skills
- Methodical, accurate and attentive to details
- Proactive, highly problem-solving and practical, organized
Within our open corporate culture, you contribute to the digital transformation of SNCB. You will have a job with social impact and ample opportunity to make your own contribution. In addition to a good work-life balance and a market-related salary, you have:
- the possibility to work remotely + flexible working hours;
- 35 days of leave;
- a company car + a public transport pass;
- a target bonus;
- a hospitalisation insurance (including dental care) for the entire family, a group insurance and a disability insurance (cafeteria plan), without own contribution;
- meal cheques and eco-vouchers;
- net allowances for remote working and carwash + internet budget.