Comarch – an IT-challenger on the Benelux market - looks for an entrepreneurial and dynamic person who is able to take initiatives and create new business opportunities in Telecom industry. Do you enjoy helping customers find solutions to complex problems? Are you passionate about technology and innovation?
This is your opportunity to be part of a startup-minded team with the support of a global organization with a very positive outlook for growth.
Comarch develops and implements innovative BSS and OSS products worldwide. The company employs more than 5000 professionals and looks to strengthen the local team in the fast-growing Benelux branch of Comarch Group with this Business Development Manager role.
The Benelux-team is a mix of dynamic, young professionals with diversified international backgrounds (in our team we can speak more than 10 languages altogether). We believe in open communication, respect each other and try to help and learn from each other as much as we can.
As a Business Development Manager for Telecom, you will be in the driving seat towards your own success, independent and pro-active with a hunger to always provide a great experience for your prospective customers.
- Generating new business opportunities for Comarch in the area of BSS/OSS and building direct contacts with potential new clients;
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients, including C-level;
- Coordination of proposal preparation;
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences;
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal teams;
- Day-to-day management of new accounts from the French region and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
- First experience within the Technology and/or Telecom space. Young graduates with outstanding skills and/or extracurricular activities are also considered for this role;
- Master Degree in Economics, Finance, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship or similar;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and French;
- Hunter mentality and ability to work independently;
- Understanding and interest in IT and Telecom industry
What Comarch Offers
- Startup working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition is rewarded;
- Learning about innovations, technology on the market and running large-scale IT projects;
- Frequent travelling opportunities within and outside Benelux & France (client visits and trainings);
- High visibility in the company and numerous growth possibilities;
- In the future, successful team members will have a chance to quickly grow their careers and manage their own people within the structures of Comarch.