As a world leader in the field of insurance, AXA is committed to the protection of individuals and companies in 56 countries. We are proud to be the World’s No. 1 insurers for the sixth time in a row.
We have a unique approach to financial protection: support for research, risk anticipation and prevention, plus humane, personalised assistance and long-term support for victims.
In Belgium, AXA has 4400 dedicated staff who helps 2.8 million clients to lead worry-free lives.
AXA applies a trust- and service-based corporate culture, and endeavours to enable all its workers to progress and find opportunities to fulfil their personal potential - and does so within a flexible working environment.
We as a business value inclusiveness, and diversity and our Corporate Responsibility are our core priorities.
By 2017, we will be moving gradually (from Watermael-Boitsfort) to these renovated buildings and making the most of the New World of Working. This is already the case in our other sites.
*Diversity is important for AXA. Your identity doesn’t matter – it’s your talents that make the difference
AXA Belgium has made the transition to digital an absolute priority and, as such, Campaign Management is one of its main concerns. This approach is in line with our "Customer Relationship Management" initiative and, more generally, our ability to deliver the right message to the right audience via the right channel.
Internal Auditing ensures that all risks are duly identified and covered.
We are currently seeking to recruit a new internal auditor who is keen to advance his overall understanding of all aspects of AXA’s business model, who is capable of calling the existing governance practices and processes into question whilst focusing on the company’s biggest risks.
As an IT Senior Internal Auditor Expert, your responsibilities will be to:
- Gathering data and analyses of our IT activities so as to identify the main risk factors in this respect,
- Assessing the efficacy of the processes put in place in the area of governance, decision-making and operations,
- Supplying the business lines with recommendations to improve the efficacy of their auditing environment
- Provide assurances to top management that the business risks are duly under control
Are you looking to broaden your business understanding and your technical skills in the field of IT?
You will be expected to conduct 4 to 6 audit assignments each year, covering the various branches and IT processes (both Service Delivery and Solution Delivery).
Want to work in an international setting?
You will be involved at least once a month in an international assignment at regional level (BGS) or at AXA Group level, and take part in expert groups of the NORCEE audit to share know-how and experiences with your colleagues from the other entities.
You are keen to get the big picture?
As part of your assignments, you will meet many different stakeholders, both from within and outside of the company (operational teams, senior management, external auditors, regulators, etc.), which will give you a global understanding of the implementation of AXA Belgium’s IT strategy.
As an IT Senior Internal Auditor Expert, you have:
- A due understanding of IT processes both at service performance level and solution delivery level, including IT management and management of outsourced services;
- An experience with risks management, quality assurance or auditing;
- A due understanding of Infrastructure: a due understanding of a sufficiently large sub-set in the areas of:
- Windows, Linux, Mainframe operating systems
- Networks, mobiles, tablets, etc.
- Logical security of the systems
- Solution delivery: a due understanding of a sufficiently large sub-set in the areas of
- Project management, Agile development
- A due understanding of the new technologies such as Java, dotnet, etc.
- Very good spoken and written English skills (C2)
- French and Dutch: you are able to conduct talks on complex topics or read complex documents
And you also are:
- Assertive and capable of managing tensions between auditors and those audited;
- Team player;
- Capable of managing and coaching individual staff;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Eager to develop new competences and techniques
- Flexible, capable of dealing with a fast-changing environment