About SD Worx
The global services division provides payroll and HR solutions to international organisations. Thanks to its innovative products and comprehensive services tailored to the client, SD Worx is the market leader in this market segment. Our unit provides service and maintenance activities to leading private-sector organisations.
Our consultants distinguish themselves by their thorough expertise, versatility, customer orientation and drive. Professional and quality services are indispensable to further expand and support our client portfolio.
What your role will be
In view of our growth, we are looking for an extra Key Account Manager. He/she will be responsible for the operational follow-up of several key accounts of the global services organisation.
In practice this entails:
- Plans how to establish and maintain major account relationships and meet personal upselling sales targets within the full line of products or combination of products;
- Establishes and builds strong client relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation reinforced by sales support/delivery programs, and communications to other relevant organizational functions/divisions;
- Participates with other key account managers and the delivery management team to develop strategies for multi-country accounts and helps identify additional opportunities within the framework of the organization-wide strategy;
- Detects upselling opportunities in each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated;
- Participates to quarterly governance meetings with the client, where service levels, strategy and long-term vision are discussed;
- Ensures highest level of customer satisfaction and reference-ability of his/her portfolio
- Aims to deliver a unified service model for his/her client;
- Not afraid to dive into the detail when needed;
- Proactively manage, mitigate, and escalate risks and provides status reporting to client as appropriate;
- Builds “one client team” with team and partners. Provides continual internal communications to enhance the organization’s effectiveness in dealing with critical client issues;
- Ensures delivery of optimal service, retention, and profitability;
- Provides feedback to the service delivery managers on consultant performance;
- Will report to the global services director.
What we expect of you
The key account manager primarily focus is to develop a relation of confidence and trust with his/her clients and the team servicing those clients. He/she plans and implements upselling to specific, major accounts where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities, and account management skills are critical. Accounts frequently have multiple buying locations (internationally in case of global Key Accounts), making establishing and maintaining broad customer relationships essential. Typically requires demonstrated proficiency in sales and services and full knowledge of the product line and its applications.
Take our INSPIRE values to heart and be yourself so that you can share your passion with colleagues.
What we offer
Working at SD Worx involves trust and responsibility, displaying initiative and most importantly, being energised by others. You will learn from the very best, and can take advantage of extensive education and training courses to build your expertise. At SD Worx, you can go in any direction. Indeed, you’ll receive the recognition and flexibility to steer your own career path in an environment where outstanding teamwork is a given.
We guarantee an innovative organisation where your personal development goes hand in hand with the delivery of cast-iron SD Worx results – at both a national and international level. We will recognise and reward your expertise and commitment with appropriate compensation and extra-statutory benefits. What's more, you can decide each year to convert part of your salary into a number of benefits.
Place of employment
Antwerp or any other SD Worx office