AXA Technology Services was created on January 1, 2002. It is a fully-owned AXA Group subsidiary, providing AXA Group companies the best IT and telecommunications infrastructure management services.
While the AXA Group represents 157,000 employees and more than 102 million customers, AXA Services operates from 16 locations across the world, employs more than 3,500 people, serves AXA companies in 56 countries and manages an annual budget of around € 1 billion.
Be part of this global and diverse community present across the globe and explore a world of exciting opportunities.
*Diversity is important for AXA. Your identity doesn’t matter – it’s your talents that make the difference
AXA Services Belgium is looking forward to hiring an Ops Engineer to join its team in Platforms & Cloud Services. Our new colleague will mainly participate in the design, development and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure.
Your work will enable the different development teams mainly in Belgium and few others in France to serenely and efficiently develop and deliver their business software solutions.
As an Cloud Ops Engineer at AXA Services Belgium, you will:
•Maintain, consolidate and develop “continuous integration / continuous deployment”;
•Manage and monitor our cloud infrastructure and systems. (Private Cloud solution, Azure & Amazon cloud);
•Advise upon new technologies;
•Contribute to process automation and develop automation tools;
•Write and/or enhance scripts;
•Implement various open source technologies and orchestration tools;
•Support legacy applications.
As a Cloud Ops Engineer, you have:
- An experience and/or knowledge with a significant part of the following methods, domains, terms, technologies and/or tools:
• Hands-on management of cloud infrastructure solutions;
• Linux system level and network analysis;
•“Containerization technologies” (Or being eager to learn.);
• Working across multiple teams to deliver an end product;
• Modern web development, patterns and practices, web application security;
• SCM such as Git;
• DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes…;
• REST API’s;
• Micro services;
• An agile way of working (SCRUM);
• Comply with standards and best practices;
- Active knowledge of English, Dutch or French is an asset.
And you also are:
•Proactive and take the ownership;
•Good in interaction, coordination and you have clear communication skills.