Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
As an IT Process & Improvement Manager you will be responsible for delivering challenging IT Service Management and IT Process improvement projects at clients across industries. In charge of an experienced team, you will contribute to the growth of our IT Risk practice due to your strategic insight, account management skills and business development capabilities.
With innovation and coaching as key elements in Deloitte’s DNA, together we will set the standard of excellence.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality;
- Manage, direct, and monitor IT Governance and IT Service Management Improvement teams on multiple engagements in a wide variety of industries;
- Develop a growth vision and set challenging personal and team goals – directly work with the Partners and Directors on this;
- Maintain communication with clients to manage expectations and ensure that engagement deadlines and quality expectations are met;
- Manage client accounts, including billing, fee analysis and collection;
- Manage presales and sales activities related to IT Governance/IT Service Management services;
- Manage, develop, train and mentor the supervised teams and assess their performance.
- Previous experience in IT Service Management & Process improvements gained within a large client-facing organization;
- Highly developed IT Service Management, project management and people management skills;
- Strong academic background;
- Strong communicator with fluent language skills in English, Dutch and/or French; able to interact and influence decision making at the Board level and perform a broader commercial role within Deloitte;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a drive and desire to deliver top quality service to clients;
- You have a strategic vision for long-term growth and development of the team and firm;