For one of our clients in the automotive industry, we are looking for an After Sales Business Planning Coordinator.
Mission and main objectives:
The mission of the AS Business Coordinator is to offer support in the definition and preparation daily, monthly & annual reporting.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Analyze & report After Sales BNL results & Dealer results
- Build and maintain analytic tools to provide reports in order to manage the After Sales Department correctly and in time.
- Maintain and follow up After Sales databases for reporting.
- Provide back-up for the After Sales Business Planning Section Manager and related reporting.
Manage Dealer targets & bonus payments
- Create synergies within the reporting on RBU-level
- Administrate monthly/quarterly dealer targets and set up payment for Dealer bonuses.
Support several After Sales Projects
- Support the After Sales Management team in managing several key After Sales projects.
Background and experience:
- You have a master degree or equivalent
- You have excellent analytic skills.
- You have a thorough working knowledge of Excel and Acces.
- You have a sound experience in the automotive industry, preferably in After Sales.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English