Security Architect Enterprise Business Systems - req1002
The top ICT company in Belgium is looking for top IT talents
Proximus is facing one of its biggest challenges ever: its transformation into a digital service provider. Together with our customers, partners and other business units, we are building the digital company of the future with the latest technologies and the most advanced software. In these exciting times, our ICT specialists are given every opportunity to learn and grow.
Our future is digital. Yours too?
Do terms like "agile", "scrum" and "cloud computing" make your heart beat faster? Need your daily fix of IaaS, PaaS and AI? Want to grow and contribute to the growth of the digital future of Belgium's largest IT employer? Then perhaps you're one of the 100 new IT talents we're looking for!
You work in the department responsible for developing applications supporting sales, ordering, billing and assurance systems for the enterprise business of Proximus.
As a security architect you design the correct security controls for application, infrastructure and data layers. You contribute to various projects of our enterprise business unit covering the different business processes.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You are responsible for the analysis and review of the existing IT environment.
* You support the Product Owners with the definition of the non-functional security requirements.
* You elaborate the integration with Identity and Access Management and other security components in the Proximus landscape, while paying attention to information risks.
* You validate/create the solution architecture conforming to the requirements in close cooperation with Technology Experts, Security Officers and Security Governance.
* You validate the application design, implementation and integration throughout the Software Delivery Life Cycle (CI/CD).
* You align the solutions with the enterprise and reference architecture.
* You point out information risks and vulnerabilities with regards to confidentiality, integrity and availability, and propose and design remediation and mitigating controls.
* You follow up the implementation by the expert teams and delivery squads.
* You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably in an IT related domain) or equivalent by experience.
* You have profound experience in the security domain and with integration architecture, the solution design of security implementations.
* You have hands-on experience with identification and remediation of risk and vulnerabilities in IT solutions as well as agile (Scrum) and DevOps.
* Knowledge of the telecommunications environment and TOGAF, OWASP and/or SABSA are considered an asset.
* You are a strong conceptual thinker.
* You can take decisions in complex situations.
* You are optimistic, solution oriented, creative with an open mind.
* Customer centricity is part of your nature.
* You value communication and collaboration with others.
* You have a learning attitude.
* Good knowledge (both oral and written) of English as well as Dutch or French is mandatory.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Not really the job you're looking for? Then be sure to check out our other IT vacancies!