Solution Sales Security - req1041
Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
You are responsible for selling the Proximus Security Solutions to your customers in a pro-active way as well as together with an account manager. You translate the customer's business needs in a conceptual design or solution, and help them justify and prioritize their projects.
We focus on the 360° security approach including the security solutions in the Prevent, Detect and Respond and Predict area. You can rely on Presales experts in these domains to support you in your projects.
You are able to gain trust and respect from your customers and can handle the negotiations in an autonomous way taking into account the Proximus guidelines.You are proactive and can quickly become their trusted advisor for the Security domain.
You develop and maintain your professional network within our ICT Security ecosystem. You activate this network in order to detect numerous opportunities and increase our win chances.
Within Proximus, you are a natural leader, able to motivate teams to work for your customer projects and answer the customers' requests in an efficient way.
Based on your experience and market feedback, you launch any relevant action (with Product Management, Marketing …) as to help develop and market innovative solutions in line with market demand.
* You hold a master or university degree or equivalent through experience in the ICT/telecom sector.
* At least 5-10 years of relevant experience in selling complex security solutions.
* You have an entrepreneurial attitude.
* You are proactive and result oriented.
* You give convincing presentationsYou explain complex concepts in a clear and understandable way.
* You have in depth ICT Security knowledge and general ICT Infrastructure knowledge.
* A security certification is an asset (CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001,..)
* True team player, able to motivate involved teams.
* Fluent in NL, FR and ENG (oral and written)
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.