Digital Functional Analyst Servicing - req988
The top ICT company in Belgium is looking for top IT talents
Proximus is facing one of its biggest challenges ever: its transformation into a digital service provider. Together with our customers, partners and other business units, we are building the digital company of the future with the latest technologies and the most advanced software. In these exciting times, our ICT specialists are given every opportunity to learn and grow.
Our future is digital. Yours too?
Do terms like "agile", "scrum" and "cloud computing" make your heart beat faster? Need your daily fix of IaaS, PaaS and AI? Want to grow and contribute to the growth of the digital future of Belgium's largest IT employer? Then perhaps you're one of the 100 new IT talents we're looking for!
As a functional analyst, you are responsible for translating IT and business needs into functional specifications. On a project basis, you also look for creative solutions.
You provide clear, structured documentation for users as well as developers and testers. You give colleagues and users the necessary functional support. You are stress-resistant, and leading a subteam is part of your range of tasks.
* Functional analysis
* Planning of the subteam
* Supervising the team made up of analysts, developers and testers as well as the hotline
* Following up projects with the Project Managers and users
* Following up the production together with the hotline; contacts with the shops and end users
* Communicating about achievements
* Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
* Advanced knowledge, both written and spoken, of Dutch and/or French, along with English
* Analytical and assertive, strongly customer- and solution-oriented
* Very strong organizational and documentation skills
* Able to work both independently and within a team: able to estimate the workload, plan and organize the work and set the right priorities
* Knowledge of OO and UML
* You are a quick learner
* You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science
* At least several years of IT experience
* You have experience as an analyst in a complex IT environment
* Functional knowledge of Sales/Marketing/CRM applications would be an asset.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Not really the job you're looking for? Then be sure to check out our other IT vacancies!