The retail industry is rapidly changing and so is the IT landscape at Carrefour Belgium. Topics like mobile solutions, digital & e-commerce, real time data integration, big data, digital marketing, smart scan, hybrid sales devices, mobile payments, ... have our greatest attention these days.
To manage this constant change and to cope with our challenges, we are looking forward to hiring an IT FUNCTIONAL ANALYST with relevant experience in the domain of SAP FICO and other finance.solution
Previous experiences in sectors like retail, logistics, production or industry would be a big plus.
The responsibilities of an IT Business Analyst at Carrefour include the following ones, but may slightly vary depending on your level of seniority and the extra value you can add.
As for responsibilities related to the evolution of one or more domain solutions:
- Manage the demands from the business or from IT project teams and report to the team leader for the arbitrage.
- Collect, understand and analyze user requirements.
- Write down and validate functional and non-functional specifications with the product owner.
- Map functional specifications with standard packaged solution functionalities, advise business users in minimizing customization.
- Maintain the functional solutions map.
- Interact with the project leaders, product owners and the IT architects.
- Estimate and control committed costs. Prepare, maintain and follow-up delivery planning.
- Coordinate the development made by internal or external parties.
- Build test plans, scenario’s and test cases. Coordinate the execution of test plan and cases.
- Be involved with the support organization and ensure level 3 support.
As for responsibilities related to one or more project streams:
- Participate to project management meetings or grooming sessions.
- Maintain scope, planning, costs and quality of your streams.
- Communicate updates to the project leader or the product owner for the arbitrage.
- You hold a bachelor IT degree or a master’s degree in economics or science, with option IT.
- You have 2 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English or in French and English.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You’re able to manage huge workloads and you’re flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You’re eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
- A great opportunity to participate to major IT transformation projects
- A permanent position, also key function at our IT department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.