The retail industry is rapidly changing and so is the IT landscape at Carrefour Belgium. Topics like mobile solutions, digital & e-commerce, real time data integration, big data, digital marketing, smart scan, hybrid sales devices, mobile payments, IT security ... have our greatest attention these days.
In order to cope with our current and future challenges, we are looking forward to hiring an Information Security Officer / IT Risk Manager with relevant knowledge of and experience in IT Security Risk Management, ISO27001 / IS27002, GDPR Rules, Cyber Security, … .
The mission of the Information Security Officer is to go with the IS security policy set up based on the Group strategy. He/She ables make the control of applicative monitoring. He/She proposes needed evolutions to ensure the security of our IS. He/She is the security interface for IS, marketing, digital and CMI projects.
The responsibilities of an Information Security Officer at Carrefour include the following ones, but may slightly vary depending on your level of seniority and the extra value you can add:
- Identify business risks
- Manage access and identity
- Follow up contracts by ensuring the compliance related to information security
- Execute security risk assessments and recommend IT security controls to reach risk levels that are agreed with the stakeholders. (Business members, partners, …)
- Improve processes, procedures and policies in the domain of security.
- Participate in IT security strategy activities and define policies, guidelines and best practices in line with the Carrefour Group.
- Implement and follow up KPI’s for control.
- Define and maintain the IT security for the Belgian IT projects at Carrefour in close collaboration with project managers, IT architects and external partners.
- Participate at the IT security awareness for Carrefour Belgium.
Technical needed skills:
- expertise across platforms (Wintel – Unix – DB’s)
- perimeter security principle as Firewalls, WAF, IDS/IPS, Web filtering
- Desktop & server security tools: anti-malware solutions, application vulnerability testing, public key infrastructure
- You hold a master’s degree in IT.
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You’re fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You’re able to manage huge workloads and you’re flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You’re eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
- A permanent position, also key function at our IT department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.