Young Professional - Pre-Sales Officer Security - req1098
Proximus is the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
What can be security at Proximus?
In the connected world today, Cyber security is a key challenge of our Society. The possibilities of the internet grow exponentially, which brings along risks on privacy and confidentiality of information. But cyber security is also opening great opportunities for our company.
Proximus has a unique experience and expertise in cyber security which we put to use to the benefit of our company, our customers, as well as the Belgian industry and society as a whole.
What does the team?
We aim to be frontrunner in how we protect and transform our company in the face of today's cyber challenges. We develop high-quality cyber security solutions and E2E expertise which help our customers to do business in a responsible and safe way. We see it as our civil duty to inform/educate and raise awareness with regards to cyber security.
What will be your challenges as Pre-Sales Officer?
* You will work in close collaboration with the Account Manager and/or the Solution Sales and support them on a technical-commercial level for all IT Security related matters
* You will analyse the customer's needs and qualify projects
* You will create proposals and technical design
* You will present you proposal to the customer together with the Account Manager and/or the solution sales
* You will follow up on the technical evolutions in your domain and you will invest time and effort to build and maintain your knowledge.
How will you meet these challenges?
* You have a Master's / Bachelor's degree in IT, Cyber security or related or an experience up to 3 years in a security domain
* Eager to learn
* You have some commercial feeling
* A good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
* Passionate about new technologies
* Team player
* Stress resistant
* At ease in changing innovating environments
A professional and stimulating working environment in the telecommunications sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits