The retail industry is rapidly changing and so is the IT landscape at Carrefour Belgium. Topics like mobile solutions, digital & e-commerce, real time data integration, big data, digital marketing, smart scan, hybrid sales devices, mobile payments, ... have our greatest attention these days.
To manage this constant change and to cope with our challenges, we are looking forward to hiring an Hybris System Engineer with relevant knowledge and experience in the Hybris eCommerce platform.
The responsibilities of an Hybris System Engineer at Carrefour include the following ones, but may slightly vary depending on the IT business unit you’ll join, your level of seniority and the extra value you can add:
- Configuration of Hybris platform including base applications (Apache, Tomcat, Solr, MySQL,…)
- Working closely with project managers, external partners, business on Hybris requirements and associated technical impacts
- Making sure that hosting/code capabilities are in line with forecasted volumes/traffic
- Managing continuous improvement process (HTML, CSS, JS, SQL, Java,…)
- Finding solutions to complex technical problems (Including web/DB/application servers, load balancers, integrations, payment,…).
- Ensuring that external partners follow our development guidelines to ensure performance and quality
- Reviewing load tests and suggesting improvements (Site 24/7, Dynatrace, NeoLoad,…)
- You hold a master’s degree in IT.
- You have 2 to 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English or in French and English.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You’re able to manage huge workloads and you’re flexible to deal with (occasional) incidents outside of office hours.
- You’re eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
- Fully up to speed on Hybris eCommerce platform (Certification is an asset)
- Experience with eCom, payment, web/db servers, hosting environments, back end processes, ongoing IT improvements,…
- Programming experience, Java preferred
- A permanent position, also key function at our IT department.
- An attractive salary, company car and fuel card.
- A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
- Permanent trainings, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.