Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
As a Senior Consultant Asset Management Excellence, you will be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing team that focusses on providing a multitude of physical asset management related services to our clients. These services include:
- Design and help to implement asset management organizations, processes and procedures
- Deliver trainings and facilitate workshops on asset management
- advise and support in support asset information management
- guidance in asset risk management
- predictive asset management
- implementation of asset control centers
Your daily tasks will allow you to obtain in-depth business knowledge and will require you to use and sharpen your analytical and communication skills every day. As a Senior Consultant Asset Management Excellence you will:
- Have to make yourself familiar with the working principles, operational behavior and failure modes of a large variety of assets (transformers, high voltage cables, gas pipes, pumps, compressors, valves, turbines,…)
- Perform Root-Cause Analysis, Failure-Mode-Effect Analysis,… on these assets
- Explore the data that can provide information on the health of these assets (name plate characteristics, maintenance history, sensor data, environmental data,…)
- Collect, integrate and validate these data from different information systems
- Define data enrichment techniques where needed
- Perform geospatial analysis on these data, using ArcGIS
- Closely collaborate with data scientist colleagues whom perform statistical analysis and predictive modelling on the asset data
- Familiarize yourself with disciplines like Reliability-Centered Maintenance, Condition-Based Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance,…
- Have client contacts within asset management, operations, maintenance and finance departments in a wide variety of utilities (electricity, gas, water, sewerage, rail,…) and process manufacturing companies (chemicals,…)
- Make reports and data models to help make CxO-level decisions;
Growing into a manager role (after approximately 1-4 years, depending on seniority) you will be able to focus on managerial aspects such as:
- Giving guidance to (senior) consultants
- Be responsible for quality of end-deliverables
- Manage multiple projects and report to management
- Be point of contact for a client
- Become subject matter expert in one or more subdomains of Asset Management/Maintenance/Data Analytics
- Additionally, you will develop a number of soft skills such as project management, coaching, report writing, communication and presentation skills.
As your experience will be growing with our team, you will get great opportunities for international travelling, participation in learning and training programs specifically tailored to your needs and interests, as well as huge possibilities to get your innovative ideas onto a concrete track towards implementation.
- You have 2-6 years of relevant professional working experience in Asset Management, Maintenance or Reliability
- You are eager to deepen your knowledge on how asset-intensive companies manage their asset base;
- You are fascinated by the way how this asset management interacts with operations, safety, finance, regulation,…
- You are keen on daily interaction and close collaboration with the client;
- You are a strong communicator and team player;
- You have a strong intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
- You adapt yourself easily to changing circumstances as you will face new challenges every day;
- You have a good commercial feeling
- You are willing to travel within the EMEA region. Travel intensity will depend on the actual project portfolio, but can go up to 80% in specific projects.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- You hold a Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably in Energy, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Real career opportunities.