Department: Shopper & Customer Marketing
Country/Location: Brussels, Belgium
Contract type: permanent, full time
The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing all permanent and promotional POS activities for assigned categories and customers.
- Create instore activation plans for product launches at customers, translating the ATL message into relevant instore touch points, ensuring all artworks are on brand and delivered in time, taking into account relevant shopper and consumer insights.
- Coordinate the creation and delivery of localized permanent and promotional POS materials in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders (marketing, sales, purchasing and supply chain departments, agencies and suppliers of POS materials) from conception to execution and evaluation, insuring best-in class quality and cost effectiveness.
- Develop and implement trade marketing activities (taylor made promotions, contests, product demonstrations,…) with assigned customers.
- Create clear briefings towards internal and external stakeholders (purchasing, agencies,…).
- Follow-up on costs. Evaluate and improve profitability of activities.
- Continually monitor and share competitors POS activities through desk research and store checks and make recommendations based on industry trends, new materials and POS ideas.
- Manage the POS Excellence budget for assigned categories and customers.
- Be in charge of POS Excellence input into relevant meetings (Category Team Meetings,…).
- Participate in local and international cross-functional projects.
- The role is part of a team of two people (plus one intern) and reports into the Shopper & Customer Marketing Manager.
- University degree in business administration/economics.
- Firsrt experience in FMCG.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize as well as ability to meet deadlines and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-motivated and can-do attitude.
- Strong people skills, stakeholder management and ability to work as part of a team and between departments.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Fluency in Dutch, good level of English & French.