The Unix Engineering team is responsible for the 2nd and 3rd level support of 1000+ Red Hat Linux and IBM AIX servers running various applications.
Description.The team is also responsible for architectural designs for projects using Unix/Linux aswell as accountable and responsible for the stability of Unix/Linux environments.
- Participate to the migration of Lieberman password vault to Cyberark product. Participate to the migration of Powerbroker to Cyberark product.
- Work with with members of Unix team and Cyberark project team. Participate to design, test phase and launch phase.
- Cyberark is critical to the company, as it will manage access to privileged account and critical business applications. Also theproject has tight deadline, being able to work under pressure and being able to prioritize your work is a strong asset
- The creation and administration of technical documentation for the Unix team as and when required. Present to and train colleaguesto support our Linux environment.
• Incident Management
- Provide 3rd level support for Linux operating systems and applications within Euroclear. Escalation to third party vendors when required.
- Ensure compliance with Key Performance Indicators
• Change Management
- Technical validation/review of system changes within the company. Planning and administration of changes affecting the Linux environment
• Ensure changes are reviewed and performed on time.
Ideally, you have:
- Strong Red Hat Linux knowledge, Red Hat 6/7
- Experience with KVM
- Experience with Red Hat Cluster
- Good knowledge of RPM, yum, kickstart, and related technologies
- Red Hat Ansible v2.x
- BeyondTrust PowerBroker : installation, administration, coding
- Quest Authentication Services (QAS)
- Security tools and concepts (SSH, SSL, PKI, LDAP, etc.)
- Cyberark suite
- Focus on system security and cybersecurity
- Experience in writing Technical Documentation