We, at Avanade, help companies introduce new technologies by providing deep expertise in different domains with a high focus on quality.
As a Solution Developer you will focus on developing and testing critical enterprise solutions, designing and implementing innovative applications based on the .NET Framework and Azure Services such as Office 365, SharePoint, DocumentDB or other advanced components of the Microsoft stack.
You will provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives using the Microsoft technologies including web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications. By participating in large projects you will gain in management skills, technical competences, planning and coaching capabilities.
More specifically you will:
- Take part in developing technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Take part in developing components of the technical solution proposal
- Perform tests according to a given test plan, documents results and ensure quality
- Provide expertise on operational support
- Help in identifying and escalating problems
- Innovate existing and integrated applications
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Development experience with .NET 4.8, .NET Core, C#, Visual Studio and VS Code.
- Good skills in the Microsoft ecosystem and the tools/technologies mentioned above.
- You are knowledgeable on solutions part of the Microsoft eco-system like DMS, CMS, Sitecore and Beezy.
- You are fluent in at least two of the following languages: Dutch, French & English
- Results oriented and self-motivated
- Strong customer service skills
What we offer
At Avanade we continuously invest in the development of your skills. We help you to keep up to speed with the latest in technology and business.
Besides an exciting international environment, a unique chance to participate in challenging projects and interaction with inspiring colleagues who have a professional attitude and attach considerable importance to teamwork; we stand for:
- A personal career plan, controlled by you and guided by Avanade.
- A competitive salary with a package of additional benefits such as company car, group insurance, …
- A bonus system, aligned with the results of our company and your personal contribution to it.