INTERNATIONAL SALES ADMINISTRATION
ADMINISTRATION DES VENTES INTERNATIONALES (ADV)
B2B CUSTOMER & AFTER SALES SERVICES, ORDER PROCESSING, REPORTING
FASHION & ACCESSORIES - TRAVEL RETAIL & DUTY FREE
UCCLE - BRUSSELS - BELGIUM
Would you like to work in ultra-international, young and dynamic company with a spirit of a start-up ?
If yes, have a look below!
Blue Storks in short
Founded in 2014 by Arnaud Fauvarque and Frederik Westelinck, Blue Storks is THE commercial agency between "Fashion & Accessory" brands and large Travel Retail & Duty Free operators, wholesalers and retailers.
We are active in all the main channels of Travel Retail & Duty Free industry such as inflight (130 airlines), airports, cruises, ferries, airlines, border shops, diplomatic stores, hotel boutiques, military bases and loyalty programs.
Our mission is to bring the "Cherry", i.e. the young upcoming and booming brands sold in the best concept & department stores worldwide, on the "Cake", i.e. the brands established in the Travel Retail since 20 years. Our aim is to go from "We are cheaper - Buy at the airport!" to "We are full of surprises - Buy at the airport!".
The "Cherry" is the perfect blend of brands such as IZIPIZI, ÖGON, PAUL HEWITT, LA BOUCLE, JOTT, 24BOTTLES, KOMONO, PIG&HEN, GEMINI or CLUSE.
The Travel Retail & Duty Free Industry
The Travel Retail & Duty Free market includes all shops crossing the journey of travellers from the airport, to the hotel or the cruise, passing by the aircraft. Steadily increasing by 10% every year (global retail value), this market is expected to double by the next ten years.
Join the movement!
Defining the market: https://www.tfwa.com/industry/industry-articles/defining-the-market-100004310
4 Different Business Units at Blue Storks:
- Commercial Agency for the inflight retail: onboard sales through an inflight shopping catalogue (136 airlines)
- Commercial Agency for the airport, cruise, hotel and other travel retail shops
- La Boucle belts: in-house brand successfully launched on Kickstarter. https://www.laboucle.com/
- La Boucle Concept Stores: temporary or permanent shops with young & booming brands
Position & Business Unit
Today, we need urgently a Junior International Sales Administration for the inflight retail.
Job description in short
You are an important member of the company’s operation team. By supporting the Head of Operations and coordinating after sales-related activities within the company, you will contribute to achieving operational excellence for all B2B customers. You will be the daily contact for the customers (Travel Retail & Duty Free Operators) and the brand partners for operations. You require excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills, together with an ability to deliver high standards of customer service.
Detailed Job Description
- Order satisfaction (80%): You contribute to customer satisfaction by ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of orders, invoices and payments. You handle orders by telephone or email, and also check that the orders have the correct prices, discounts and product numbers, and you contact customers to resolve any queries. You have to input orders to the company’s CRM system and ensure that they are processed in line with customers’ delivery requirements. You inform the customers of any delays and arrange alternative delivery dates or solutions. In addition, you ensure the invoices are paid in due time by sending financial statements and payment reminders.
- Reporting (5%): You maintain sales records, as a basis for reports to the senior management team. You will be brought to prepare reports on sales & profitability by individual representatives, sales by product line and sales to individual customers. You also provide information to the finance department on incoming and completed orders, as a basis for forecasting cash flow.
- Forecasting (10%): You prepare forecasts based on the sell-out data of each customer. Your forecasts will then be approved and adjusted by the sales team based on the products that they would like to push.
- Process Improvement (5%): After several months of working at Blue Storks, you will have to be able to suggest new processes and to build it if needed.
Blue Storks is a growing company. Opportunities may come along your career within the company. You could get more responsibilities, more markets, more business units and get closer to the brand partners by setting up strong relations .
- Fluent in English and French (writing & speaking). Dutch and/or German is a plus
- Knowledge about international export & trade (incoterms, payment terms, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in a related field
- Strong analytical skills, with numbers, data, excel
- Highly organised, structured and precise
- Ability to multi-task, to define priorities in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines
- Likes to offer a great service to customers
- Live in the beautiful city of Brussels or willing to move in Brussels
- Team player!
- You ask yourself the additional WHY, each time when you get an e-mail, idea or task. To make yourself & the Blue Storks community stronger, day after day
- A quick learner
- Stress resistant
What we offer
- Blue Storks is not a destination. It is an adventure with new challenges every day
- Work with young & booming fashion/accessory brands
- Vibrant and international office within a nice co-working space in Brussels/Uccle
- Young and dynamic team
- Flexibility regarding your time management. It is up to you to organise your time. But the job needs to be done