USG Professionals focuses on the development of your talent by bringing you into contact with challenging corporate cultures. We guide our experts in six cross-sector disciplines during their professional journey.
For ArcelorMittal (Gent) we are looking for an Analyst Developer.
- As analyst you will be working on the further evolution of the scale-up application portfolio as well as propagating the solution within the ArcelorMittal group.
- Knowledge of supply chain and the production steps within the steelmaking process are added values.
- You are able to capture new needs / functionality through documentation, legacy applications and/or interaction with the client/business.
- To capture all this in a detailed document, analyze it and be able to translate this into user-stories.
- You are the contact for business and able to supply new IT solutions supporting and/or optimizing the business processes.
- You have a general knowledge of a wide range of technologies and methodologies. In a first phase this will be concentrated around : C#, VB.NET, Angular, HTML, WPF, WCF, Entitiy Framework, SQLServer, XML,TFS, OO, Visual Studio, … You can inspire developers and make the team work optimally.
- Over time you will be able to lead projects and decide on the correct priorities.
- You know the principles of the Agile / Scrum methodology.
- It is possible you will be a member of a “guard-duty” team.
- You are an analyst with a pragmatic approach.
- You see yourself functioning in an industrial environment.
- You are up-to-date concerning the new trends in software development and are eager to continuously widen your competences.
- You are receptive for new knowledge and ideas, even outside your knowledge-domain.
- You are able to think creatively and out-of-the box while providing solutions.
- You are stress resistent.
- You have good social skills and are able to fluently integrate into new and existing teams.
- Your knowledge of Dutch English is at a professional level (proficiency in reading, writing and speaking).
We offer you a job with challenges in an unique environment that is in full swing. You can count on an attractive salary package and real growth opportunities.