Are you that dynamic candidate who combine technical knowledge with a commercial and result-oriented approach? Then we have the perfect job for you!
Who are we?
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a global technology leader in the field of electro-technical products, robotics, actuators, industrial automation and energy distribution for clients in the energy sector, for the industry and for the transport and infrastructure sectors. With a history of more than 125 years of innovation, ABB is building the future of industrial digitalization. ABB is the driving force behind energy transition as well as the fourth industrial revolution. The ABB group operates in more than 100 countries more than 150,000 employees.
The Power Grids (PG) division, is one of the largest suppliers of products and systems for the transmission and distribution of electric energy. This division is active in the following segments: energy generation, energy transmission & distribution, wind energy and water & infrastructure. It is also active in the process industry with a wide range of products, systems and services in the fields of medium and high voltage, transformers, automation and safety technology.
Who are we looking for?
To reinforce our team in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a:
Sales Support Engineer (Power Grid Automation)
As a Sales Support Engineer, you will prepare technical solutions and proposals for our client relationships.
You will use your technical and commercial knowledge to advise the client about the products and services of ABB.
The aim of which is a significant contribution to the growth and success of our department.
• You are responsible for the offer preparation: you ensure the preparation of technical and financial aspects of the offer, indicating prices and trading conditions..
• You ensure the needed technical support to you colleagues during technical meetings with customers.
• You have frequent contact with the factories in various countries to ensure that price and delivery negotiations run smoothly.
• You are in possession of an Bachelor degree in the field of electro/energy technology, supplemented with a few years of work experience in a sales position, preferably in a technical environment.
• You are able to combine a strong and commercial insight with a result-oriented attitude, while applying the required interpersonal skills.
• You are solution-oriented and like to think along with the client.
• You are enthusiastic, stress-resistant, accurate and a real team player.
• Knowledge or experience with grid automation or other industrial automation is an advantage
• A good command of both oral and written Dutch, French and English.
What does ABB have to offer?
We offer a diversified job within an international company, which is highly committed to the development of its employees as well as to quality and safety. We will, of course, offer you competitive and appealing working conditions.
Apply online and register your resume with www.abb.be by clicking on 'Working at ABB'. For any questions about the position, please contact our recruiter, Kristel Verdoodt by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org