Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
CheckPoint is Deloitte’s internal service center that captures all first-line queries of the different business units through different service delivery methods, such as an online ticketing system, face-to-face assistance, phone calls, etc. The service lines that are currently represented in the CheckPoint are IT, Talent (HR) and Mobility.
The move of our headquarters to the new site at Brussels Airport has allowed for the opportunity to install state-of-the-art audiovisual technology in the meeting rooms, the event spaces (auditorium, atrium, …) and throughout the rest of the building. In order to stay up to date with the newest trends and to ensure proper functioning and internal support, an Audiovisual Team has been appointed. To support the activities of this team, we are in search of a true Audiovisual Champion, who has a contagious enthusiasm and the necessary skills to play a leading and inspiring role for everything related to audiovisual technology, not only in the Deloitte headquarters, but in all our offices nationwide. In this role you are reporting to the manager of the audiovisual team.
In this role you:
- are responsible for the operation and technical support during Deloitte events (live audio/video mixing ,PPT, Video conference, skype, recording, etc..);
- are the point of contact for questions and technical possibilities prior to the event;
- will be responsible for the installations continuing to function properly (maintenance etc) in our auditorium as well as the rest of the Deloitte office spaces;
- Follow up on new applications that can offer added value for Deloitte and the events
- You have an outspoken interest in (audiovisual) technology, and the technical skills to deliver support to our internal and external customers through education or similar professional experience
- You have experience in the audiovisual and / or event sector
- You are specialized and familiar with the adjustment and mixing of sound and video
- Knowledge Extron, Crestron, Dante and live events is a plus
- Show flexibility when additional support is required, e.g. during Deloitte events
- You effortlessly spot opportunities for improvement and innovation. You have a proactive mindset, rather than a reactive mindset
- This position requires a flexible approach to working time and work arrangement (frequent evening work).