For our customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for a Senior Developer to build robust, performing and high scaleable, flexible solutions with a focus on customer experience.
- Participate to the project estimations.
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests) delivered in time and within budget.
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the Customers change & release management processes
- Provide support to the operation team in case of major incidents for which engineering knowledge is required.
- Provide solutions (bug fixes) for problem mgt.
Degree & Experience
- 10y in software development
- Experience in a telecommunication environment is an asset
- Experience in soap/res web services (eg jax-ws)
- Solid Java/JEE background. (min 5 years)
- Strong knowledge with relational DB (oracle)
- Experience with Maven/GIT
- Experience with at least 1 java gui framework (eg JSF)
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile way of working is a plus.
- Experience with RDBMS/NoSQLs (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with distributed systems µ-Services is a plus. (+2M Req/day with burst loads of 200k/10 min)
- Fluent English
We are looking for a person that can think proactive and can work autonomous. He/she should be a team player and will be asked to react flexible.
In this function we see also a need for some strong communication skills.
Do you have a passion for IT and can you come up with solutions? Are you a team player and are you able to capture the requirements from the business and to translate them to the development team?
Are you the go between and act upon results?
Do you want to achieve the results with a high quality?
Do you have a "can do" spirit and are you inspired by technology?
Then you will feel at home in this team!