Our customer will start in February with the implementation of a new ERP (Microsoft & Cloud solution, MS Dynamics 365).
For this important and big project, we are looking for a Senior Scrum Master.
The goal is to implement a common ERP for all the affiliates of the customer.
Complexity comes from the high number of stakeholders involved in the projects, and their diversity (different cultures involved, different company sizes & company cultures, different locations (on & offshore, in-sourced & out-sourced, onsite & offsite).
The knowledge & experience in Agile varies from affiliate to affiliate.
It's a full time job certainly the first 3 to 6 months!
The person will collaborate closely with a Project Manager (with a Waterfall background), who will focus on the planning, resources allocation, big issues.
The Scrum Master will focus on the following tasks & responsibilities:
- Helps the team and the organization to apply agile methodologies in order to provide added value to the customer
- Guides the team to become self-organizing and work in a multidisciplinary way
- Removes impediments and prevents distraction so that the team can come up with the best possible solution to achieve the sprint goals
- Assist with inside and outside communication of the team with the purpose to maximize transparent and valuable information
- Support the product owner with the maintenance of the product backlog
- Facilitate the rituals and discipline the team in doing so: backlog refinement, sprint planning, stand-up , sprint review, sprint retrospective
- Guides the team to become self-steering regarding the use of methods and techniques for the team to achieve tangible results
- Ensure transparency towards stakeholders ( product owner, PMO, Management Team)
The person will work on site. No travel required.
Degree & Experience
- 10 years in IT deliveries
- 5 years in scrum and agile management
- strong experience in complex projects, and similar context, requiring excellent communication & interpersonal skills is a MUST.
- Servant leadership attitude
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems & conflicts effectively
- Able to negotiate effectively