For one of our customers in Brussels, we are looking for an Incident Manager for a 6 months project.
The Incident Manager is responsible for managing the ITSM processes in accordance to Belux Service Management Model based on ITIL best practices. He or she should be practitioner in the area, focused on core IT Service Management / ITIL functions including but not limited to areas such as problem management, incident management, change management, configuration management, service level management.
ITIL Incident Manager ensures that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all incidents in order to minimize the impact of incidents upon service quality and consequently identifies opportunities to improve the day-to-day operations of the organization.
The range of activities and tasks to be undertaken by an ITIL Incident Manager include:
· Executes the Incident Management process tasks.
· Coordinates and manages the Incident Management process activities across the Belux scope and with internal and external suppliers to agreed SLA's.
· Supports Incident Management reporting (KPIs and customer SLAs)
· Assists the IS Manager Infrastructure in driving Service management best-practice and ITIL process standardization.
· Assists the IS Manager Infrastructure in ensuring consistent end-to-end application of the Incident Management process across the support teams.
· Assists the IS Manager Infrastructure in identifying and planning for Incident Management process improvement projects.
· Drives implementation of standard execution of the Incident Management process.
· Assists the IS Manager Infrastructure and the Continuous service improvement manager in driving cross-team process standardization
· Is responsible for the complete process adherence and handling of incidents according to SLAs
· Is responsible for acting as an escalation point to expedite incident resolution
· Is responsible for handling Major Incidents
· Ability to speak Dutch, French and English
· Minimum5 year of Change/Incident/Problem Mgmt. or Project Mgmt. experience
· Working knowledge of Incident/Problem/Change Management frameworks such as ITIL v2), (certification not required, but is a plus).
· Proven communication skills with multiple levels of an organization, including interaction with senior level business partners within the company.
· Strong relationship management skills.
· Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/ competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
· Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
· High level of IT literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).