For our Customer in the telecom sector, we are looking for 2 UX designers (for a short mission) to reinforce the current team.
They will focus on the Business projects (EBU) and help in defining and validating the wireframes, conducting user's research, ...
The goal is to guarantee end to end digital user's experience on all touch points of the Customers websites & web/mobile applications.
- collaborate with business to define and develop prototypes of new concepts
- review and assist in refining business owners' requirements
- define and validate wireframes for new digital screens
- work in close collaboration with the design team and the business analyst
- develop content for presentations/ UX business opportunities
- participate in short and long-term project efforts
- scheduling basic presentation concepts
- design and conduct user's research
- identify potential usability issue
- convert research findings into actionable results
- stay on top of new trends in usability
- help maintain the UX research library and toolkit
- provide coaching to less experience team members
Degree & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design or related field or equivalent work experience
- Typically you already have a 3 to 5 years experience in conducting user experience research using a variety of research methods
- professional and relevant experience in UX on large digital business projects in large companies
- previous relevant work experience as UX Specialist
- experience in telecommunications sector is an asset
- web content management tools, platforms, e-commerce and self-servicing solutions
-analytical mind. Being able to handle a high complexity (environment, projects & requirements)
-coordination & autonomy
-adaptability & flexibility. Can show interpersonal skills.
-planning and organisation
-excellent communication skills & assertiveness
-learn complex technologies
-results-focused & customer-focused. Can show pragmatic approach, workarounds when needed.
-French, Dutch and English (written and speaking)