Within Non-Life insurance, Allianz Belgium plans and executes a number of projects and enhancements on its application portfolio. This portfolio consists of:
- A backend system managing contracts and claims, mainframe based
- A frontend for brokers and internal users to manage the full life cycle of a contract and claims, mainly .NET based applications
Next to these local projects, an important initiative is ongoing to create a Benelux platform for Non-Life, based on an Allianz Group solution. Teams from Belgium and The Netherlands are working closely together with external suppliers for this. This new platform will allow decommissioning of several existing applications and requires different data migrations.
For this Benelux team, we are looking for a Data Migration Analyst.
About Allianz in the Benelux:
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people and serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, Allsecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
Allianz is the HOME for those who DARE!
What will you do?
Candidate will be participating in data migration projects:
- Review source: products, data model, data quality
- Design mapping to target platform and align with Business stakeholders
- Work with migration partner on ETL and testing
- Regular review of project quality and propose improvements
- You have a university degree or equivalent based on relevant experience.
- You have relevant experience in the design of new applications and potentially in data migration (all level of experience welcomed)
- Any relevant experience in the financial industry (banking/insurance) or with package based implementations is appreciated.
- Candidate has a good basis of English and is fluent in French and/or Dutch.
The ideal candidate takes care of the details and has a strong affinity to IT. He/She is well structured in his/her work and is as well creative & pro-active. He/She is able to take a step back and identify opportunities for improvement. Having a previous experience as a consultant of working with consultants onshore or offshore is a plus.
We DARE to challenge you to join Allianz Benelux and bring it to the next level.
We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape and more:
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in financial provision and insurance
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job in a close-knit company
- A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the north station
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience