Current information for our applicants
Business as usual? Not quite. Of course, the Corona crisis also presents us with major challenges.
However, we are broadly positioned across various industries, plan for the long term and have always been flexible in our approach to our customers, especially in times of crisis. Our core business is digitisation. We believe that this topic will continue to grow in importance for many companies in both public and private sectors.
That's why there are still areas of our business with clear hiring requirements – and we would like to bring talent like you on board! By the way, we have completely virtualised our application process and our recruiters remain available to you should you have any questions.
We are still looking forward to getting to know you!
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 16,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £5.05 billion (2019). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
We offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.
- Working as part of a dynamic team you will be providing 1st or 2nd line user support.
- On Site, you will analyse incidents, problems & service requests. You propose solutions and help implementing them. You will be responsible for their escalation and follow up.
- This is a challenging position for candidates with the capabilities to move fast & enhance their technical & personal skills to progress to on-site support level.
- Good knowledge of the most commonly used IT tools.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a Service desk or Support environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent by experience.
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and good command of Dutch or French
- Able to follow up on incidents & to set priorities
- Flexible & willing to adjust to different client environments
- Service minded and result oriented
- Structured and a fast learner
- Very good trilingual NL, FR and EN