For our customer we’re looking for a Network & Security Engineer.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Your tasks and responsibilities within this role are :
- Responsible for handling specialized Network and Security related tickets and incidents
- Implement new Network and Security related projects
- Troubleshoot the incidents and find the right solution
- Work together with the other team members to adapt the environment to the needs of the business
- Implement new change requests
- Responsible for the infrastructure documentation
Your experience :
- You have experience as a Network and Security Engineer
- You have worked in large companies where you worked on implementations and deployment projects
Your Knowledge :
You have proven knowledge of
- Network: Cisco switching and routing, LAN, WAN, WLAN, SD-WAN, VPN
- Security: Firewall , DNS, Infoblox
- Knowledge of Standard IT processes and methodologies are a plus (ITIL)
Languages : (Must Haves) :
- English, spoken and written is a must
- Dutch spoken and written is a must
Your soft-skills :
A team player, but can also work independently
A customer focussed individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
A quality minded influencer that comes with solutions to make things happen and who can transform his mission into strategy, turn the strategy into action
A methodical and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver
A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
An innovative "there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)