For a mission of 6-12 months, our telecom customer is looking for a Lead developer to put in place this specific position.
After this period he/she will hand over this position to someone internal.
The person we are looking for, needs to oversee the work of the delivery team responsible for the design & delivery of robust, performant and high scalable, flexible solutions with a focus on customer experience.
- Responsible of the delivery pipeline supporting the Data Governance platform
- Put in place standards and best practices to improve the delivery & support pipeline (timeliness, value, code quality, code versioning, incident management, problem management, release management…)
- Provide mentorship to the team
- Manage the delivery team capacity and skillset together with the Product Owner and the Scrum Master according to the methodology of choice (~Agile)
- Acts as an interface between the delivery team and management
- Participate to the project estimations
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analyzed by team analysts.
Degree & Experience:
- 3y + in software development
- Background in application programming or application integration
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related engineering field
- 3y+ in a lead position in a similarly complex environment
- Experience in a telecommunication environment is an asset
- ITIL / PMP certification or equivalent by experience
- SCRUM methodology
- Communication skills
- Software development / engineering skillset
- Code versioning (GIT) management
- MuleSoft, Java, .NET knowledge is a plus
- Customer, solution and improvement minded
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Team player
Languages: Fluent English, 2nd national language is an asset