Our customer in the telecom business, is looking for a junior Web publisher to strenghten the team.
Are you very familiar with CMS and CMS update (most of the time working in that environment, focus on updating) + HTML and CSS.
Are you very motivated
Do you speak English + Dutch or French,
Then keep on reading!
He/she will be responsible for creating and adapting the content of the www.***.be websites via the CMS components and will work closely with the internal clients (e-Sales, E-Marketing ...).
Creating and updating pages in HTML using a common library.
- Checking completeness of briefings sent to you about content & page edition
- Working in an Agile environment with Other publishers, designers and integrators
- Creating and updating web pages based on those content briefings
- Reworking of content images (resizing, bannering, basic design adjustment)
- Updating the websites of the Customer
- Following the graphical Web Guidelines in the execution of your content jobs
- Controlling quality before publishing web pages in production
- Communicating to internal clients on job related matters and estimates.
Degree & Experience
- Web Oriented higher education degree
- or a real passion for and understanding of the web
- or an experience compensates this degree
- work experience in Internet business is recommended
- 2 years of experience in web publishing
A Junior profile is also welcome (e.g. little experience in integration)
- HTML 5 & CSS3
- UI Design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop) is a plus
- JS and Angular knowledge is a plus
- deep understanding of responsive frameworks
-Able to take fast decisions
Dutch and/or French and English