For our customer we’re looking for a Product Owner with the emphasis on Data and Analytics.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
Your tasks and responsibilities :
The Product Owner is responsible for representing the customer interest and also works closely with the Scrum Master and the scrum team.
All this in order to get started with the development and improvement of the products.
In addition, the Product Owner is the appointed person for identifying, prioritizing and managing the product backlog, monitoring progress of the delivered products and monitoring the performance of the products.
The Product Owner makes agreements with the scrum-organization about the realization of (partial) projects aimed at developing, innovating and managing products and systems to support the business operations of the relevant BU, with the aim of developing maximum business value.
As a Product Owner you'll :
- Manage the roadmap and backlog for the purpose of product innovation and development of the products in close collaboration with the business.
- Manage and review the value stream capacity.
- Lead the planning and review sessions of the teams contributing to his/her EPICs/Features
- Manage Impediments, risks and dependencies for his/her workstream.
- Prepare and contribute to Program steering committees.
- Hands-on functional analysis refinement for small or standard features.
- Follows applicable Standards, Procedures, Guidelines and Methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the data analytics (data science) platform.
- Act as SPOC towards Business, and other IT teams for his/her assigned value stream, ensuring regular and transparent communication around project/feature status towards all stakeholders inside and outside of the Centre of Excellence Customer D&A.
- Travel whenever necessary to BeCSE countries: Belgium, Greece, Romania, Czech Republic, Serbia.
Your background, experience & technical skills :
- Mandatory prior experience of minimum 5-10 years in a related work experience.
- Proven track in agile and/or hybrid environments, with experience in a Scrum Master or Product Owner role.
- Solid experience managing projects delivering reporting and (optionally) data science capabilities based on Modern Cloud Data Platforms or traditional Data Warehouse solutions.
- Clearly demonstrate expertise in project management, escalation, process management and business systems requirements definition.
- Agile project management methodology (Prince2, PMI)
- Agile IT Product Owner or Product Manager.
- Working knowledge on the implementation of data warehousing solutions.
- Working experience in standard IT/ITIL processes (change management, release management, incident management, project management).
- Understanding of potential impacts on cross functional processes.
- Aptitude and willingness to acquire the technical vision of the solution.
- Excellent command of Microsoft solutions (Office, Project, Visio).
- Business requirements gathering, structuring and decomposition
Desirable experience :
- Experience in implementing a leading enterprise Retail, Marketing, Customer Loyalty solution will be considered an asset.
- Experience delivering projects based on Hybrid On-prem and PaaS/SaaS technologies.
- Previous experience as Functional/Business Analyst highly desirable.
Your interpersonal and processing skills :
- Very strong communication and senior stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage projects in global multicultural organizations.
- Results oriented: ability to simplify and decompose complex problems.
- Team player; involves others, shares knowledge and seeks opportunities for cross functional collaboration.
- Demonstrates flexibility; revises plans and decisions in the light of new information and changing circumstances.