For our customer we’re looking for a talented Service Operations Manager.
In the first place we’re looking for candidates with the “Anankei DNA”.
Our DNA embodies a positive and joyful attitude.
Dream IT , Trust IT, Go for IT !
What can you expect in this challenging role ?
You'll be in Service Management inside the CCoE (Cloud Center of Excellence) itself :
- Set-up of controls - deployments of tags (costing)
- Incident management - alerts & incidents must be compliant with Client way of working
- Change management towards Clients, still WIP, no significant progress
- Change management within CCoE e.g. change in products can cause lots of discussions because of the time it takes for the change management board of the clients
- CAB: change approval board
- The team consists of 15 members
- Report to service management PO
- Workbooks with platform to make sure platform is covering all non functional items, processes around DR, RPO, RTO, backups, ...
- Responsibilities shifted to devops teams but they are not used to that
- Definition of future way of working for the apps in the cloud, 24/7, processes, documentation, ...
Your technical skills :
- Cloud (principles)
- Service management
Your language knowledge :