Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
At this moment they are looking for a Web Publisher.
- creating and adapting responsive html templates for www.***.be websites,
- updating pages in production via publishing activities on the Customers CMS and other major Digital project deliveries based on our library of html elements,
Also able to work closely with the internal clients (e-Sales, E-Marketing ...).
- Checking completeness of briefings sent to you about content & page edition
- Creating and updating web pages based on those content briefings
- Reworking of content images
- Updating the Customers websites
- Following the Customers graphical Web Guidelines in the execution of your content jobs
- Controlling quality before publishing web pages in production
- Communicating to coordinators and internal clients on job related matters and planning matters
Degree & Experience
- Web Oriented higher education degree
- or a real passion for and understanding of the web
- or an experience compensates this degree
- work experience in Internet business is recommended
- 3 years of experience in web publishing
- CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, …)
- HTML 5 & CSS3/SASS
- UI Design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop) is a plus-knowledge of HTML 5 & CSS3
- deep understanding of responsive frameworks
-learn new things quickly
-work in a very systematic, logical and meticulous way
Dutch or French and English