ERP BUSINESS ANALYST
ERP specialist | Business analysis and Project Management role | ERP | Business analysis | SQL & DATA |1085110
Your new role
For one of our client Hays Technology is looking for a Business Analyst/ERP specialist with an experience with SQL.
Your main tasks will be:
• Process efficiency development
• Write queries to download and select data for product
management and controlling purposes
• analysis and improvement of the organisation
and processes and project preparation (Requirement definition, Business Case
• Project Management
• Release and Test management
• Requirement engineering and solution design development
• User Training, user education
• Daily operational support
• ERP supplier coordination
• Leading function regarding 2nd level support coordination,
change and problem handling
• Leading position for infrastructure definitions regarding ERP
consolidation, ERP stabilisation and implementation projects
• Support management and maintenance of ERP data
What you will need to succeed
You have experience with ERP systems or operational support and knowledge of Project Management. You are a problem solver and you have good analytical skills. You have consulting skills and you are open minded and flexible. You are pragmatic. English is a MUST. If you speak German it is a plus.
What you will get in return
In return you will have the chance to work in a dynamic company. The work environment is challenging and the culture is very flat. It's a "hybrid position" (homeworking and at the office) but our client is flexible to discuss this.
You will get a permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
Your new company
The company is an international company with a very open minded mindset. You will work in a challenging and stimulating environment and you will not be bored.
What you need to do now
Are you interested in this ERP specialised Business analyst position? Apply online or contact Marina el Chalouhi of Hays Technology by email at email@example.com