Our Customer is a Telecom & ICT company operating in Belgium and on the international markets, providing services to consumers, businesses and the public sector.
Their advanced interconnected fixed and mobile networks offer access anywhere and anytime to digital services and data, as well as to a broad offering of multimedia content.
They invest in future-proof networks and innovative solutions, creating the foundations for sustainable growth.
The Zoning back officer is responsible for managing all parties in the project.
He/she will keep close contacts with the project developer.
He/she follows-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region.
The Junior Zoning Back Officer (ZBO) assists the ZBO with the following tasks:
- Be the contact person for external companies such as project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined.
- Understands the plan, able to analyze the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution.
- Is not afraid of negotiating and assertive enough to defend the viewpoints & interests.
- Follows-up with the contractor's work (internal or external).
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date.
Degree & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in (customer) contacts trough phone is asset
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Not afraid to communicate with different internal & external parties.
- Interest in the telecom world.
- Not afraid to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind.
- Able to prioritize your work
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances